Date Book

Wednesday, July 11

• Last day of registration for credit for second-session summer classes.
  • Off-campus housing tour. Get a free tour of six apartment complexes around Tucson. Open to all students. 1-5 p.m. Call 621-5859.
  • Navigating the Rapids. An interactive workshop that will show you how to plan out your career path. University Services building, Room 214. Call 621-7701 for more information.
  • Thursday, July 12 – Saturday, July 14

• 2007 Trejo Foster Foundation Institute. Librarians, information specialists, health educators and health professionals serving Hispanics and Latinos are invited to register for this biannual event, which will discuss and advocate for issues and policies affecting Hispanic and Latino communities. Registration is $75, with a reduced rate of $40 available for students. Student Union Memorial Center. Call 621-3565 for more information.
  • Friday, July 13

• “”Exhibit Four.”” The work of Artexiii, a group of third-year UA master of fine arts degree candidates, will be displayed through August 10. There will be an opening reception today from noon to 2 p.m. SUMC, Union Gallery. Free.
  • Monday, July 16

• Arizona Archaeological and Historical Society meeting. Henry Wallace of Desert Archaeology Inc. will discuss large-scale excavations at Honey Bee, a Hohokam town in Oro Valley. University Medical Center, DuVal Auditorium. Call 577-6079 for more information.