Eat This Not That

With spring break less than a month away, there are probably a few thoughts racing through your mind right now, the number one being – “”Oh God, I am so not ready to be in a swimsuit.””

So if you don’t want to look like a beached whale while sporting your bathing suit in California or Mexico, there is one book that will be your saving grace.

From the editor in chief of Men’s Health comes the best weight loss companion anyone could ever ask for: “”Eat This Not That!””

With chapters discussing topics such as strategies for eating at restaurants, the best and worst meals at chain restaurants, and what to eat during the holidays, this handy book is full of calorie-packed surprises.

Did you know that at Burger King the BK BIG FISH Sandwich with Tartar Sauce and Medium Fries has 1,000 calories and 52 grams of fat, but the Whopper Jr. without mayo and a garden salad only has 365 calories and 12 grams of fat?

While just across the Student Union, not one of the sandwiches at Chick-fil-A has over 500 calories? That is pretty incredible for fast food.

This book is stacked with amazing tips on how to cut pointless calories while still indulging, and once you have that spring-break-ready body, you will never understand how you lived without it.