Highlights for Saturday’s Club Crawl:

The Okmoniks

This is one of those punked-out dancey bands with a screechy girl singer. Good for people who shave their legs and like Karen O. Playing on the CD City Stage at 8 p.m.

Fukisian Go

You should see this band just for the name alone. The rest is a surprise. Playing at Vaudeville at 8 p.m.

Spirit Familia

They describe themselves as “”The best Latin, Reggae, Funk, Afropop band in town.”” As if there could be more than one. Playing on the Mountain Stage at 8 p.m.

Dear and the Headlights

This Phoenix band was giving out albums at a Bright Eyes concert last year, if that tells you anything about them. They have a harder emo sound though – like Thursday if it weren’t bad. Playing at 9 p.m. on the Hotel Congress Outdoor Stage

Electroshockbox

This electronic dance-rock band uses distorted rhythms and cheesy platform goth boots to scare the crap out of you and make you feel like you’re in an deserted alley in Europe. Don’t understand? Just look at their MySpace. Playing at 10 p.m. at the District

The Diagonals

This rock band has a girl singer who sounds like she should be on the soundtrack for “”Clueless.”” It’s like an early No Doubt or Blondie before she got all drugged up and hideous. Playing at Heart Five at 11 p.m.

Chango Malo

These guys are one of Tucson’s biggest groups. They sound like a hardcore ska band. One that smashes their trumpets and saxophones at the end of the show, like tough guys. Playing at midnight on the CD City Stage

The Beta Sweat

Their blistering sound and screeching punk rock vocals make this band a one of a kind rock machine. These guys definitely make you want to jump around and mosh (if moshing wasn’t really lame). Playing at midnight at the Rialto Theatre

Hipster Daddy O’

This rockabilly ska band is suave and sexy. Its music sounds like something right out of a James Bond movie. Preferably one of the earlier ones. Playing at midnight at O’Malley’s

Sunday Afternoon

If you like jamming and Jerry Garcia, you’d probably like Sunday Afternoon. They’re kind of like a cross between Dave Matthews and Sublime, but none of them are dead. Playing at midnight on the Mountain Stage

-Compiled by Andi Berlin