CelebRate

Rapper and semi-actor DMX had his home searched last week by Phoenix police, who found 12 “”distressed”” pit bulls and firearms, and allegedly drug paraphernalia as well. The rapper was not there when the raid occurred, according to sheriff’s office spokesman Capt. Paul Chagolla, nor was anyone arrested. Perhaps he and Michael Vick could share a jail cell.

Owen Wilson’s hospitalization on Sunday was for a suicide attempt in his Santa Monica home. Allegedly it was assumed that Owen was being treated for just a drug-related issue but sources told the National Enquirer and Star magazine that “”Wilson sliced his left wrists and took an indeterminate amount of pills.”” Owen’s brother Andrew found him earlier in the day and sought help at around noon that day.

It appears that Lindsay Lohan, Nicole Richie and Paris Hilton are all competing to see how much they can get their jail time cut. At the moment, Richie is in the lead with only 82 minutes, Lindsay Lohan is a close second at 24 hours and Hilton comes in dead last at 45 days. Good game, ladies!

Britney Spears might be moving to Britain? Rumors have been floating around that the pop guru is considering moving to London to get a new start. This is a little confusing, considering London has twice as many wildly entertaining gossip tabloids than the U.S. Metro reported that Spears is hopeful about blending in with the local color that is London.

– compiled by Nicky Hamila