Sweets & sex

There are no two better things in life than sex and sweets.

Edward Jaye mixes up a perfect combination of silly cookies and scandalous Kama Sutra, pops it in the oven and pulls out “”The Cookie Sutra.””

In this delectable handbook, Jaye follows the original Kama Sutra text, but uses gingerbread men and women sprinkled with plenty of baking puns to give tips on pre-sex preparation and to illustrate postures of all skill levels.

Adorable cookies learn how to “”get their molasses flowing”” with simple embraces, and try creative postures to add variety and excitement “”not unlike colored sprinkles or cinnamon dots.””

Don’t mistake the silliness for a lack of expertise; this book will give you the recipe you need to impress your partner.

“”The Cookie Sutra”” brings light to a sometimes awkward subject and will make your mouth water for more than just a sweet treat.

Valentine’s Day is all about being prepared.

Buying flowers, chocolates and making dinner reservations weeks in advance will only prepare you for the day portion.

So what about the night? You never know what could happen after dessert, so you better be ready for anything.

So what’s essential for spicing up your Valentine’s evening? Kama Sutra.

This handy tool was written in India around the third century by a scholar named Vatsyayana and serves as the ultimate guide to all things sexual. On top of being a sensual genius, he was also a philosopher who gave insight on pleasure as well as spirituality.

But everyone knows that it’s the crazy and sometimes complicated sexual positions that are still popular in this modern day and age.

The dozens of positions, explanations and graphic illustrations have given many publishers over the centuries the opportunity to profit off of numerous different Kama Sutra books.

So what are you waiting for? Get studying and please your Valentine!