Datebook

Campus Events

• Interview workshop. Come learn how to dress for success! Designed for women, this workshop will teach you how to impress an interviewer. 1 p.m. Student Union Memorial Center, Room 411
  • Science career panel. Explore summer internship and post-bachelor options from students and alumni who have participated in various programs. Information will be provided about Fulbright Fellowships, NIH Internships, Teach for America, Students for International Change, BRAVO!, The National Security Education Act Program and more. A free informal dinner will follow the panelists’ presentations. 4 p.m. Life Sciences South building, Room 440
  • Writing workshop. As part of the a free semester-long series of workshops held every Monday, Victoria Stefani will discuss “”Style: Making Your Writing Complete and Concise.”” 5 p.m. Modern Languages building, Room 410
  • Film. “”Occupied Minds”” is an emotional film that documents the return of two journalists – a Palestinian-American and an Israeli – to Jerusalem, their mutual birthplace. 7 p.m. Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering building, Room S202
  • Brown Bag with DAG. Bring your lunch to this informal get-together where you can voice concerns and opinions about the Student Union Memorial Center to Director’s Advisory Group members. 1 p.m. SUMC, Sabino Room
  • Goal-setting workshop. Part of the Center for Student Involvement and Leadership fall 2006 workshop series, “”The How to of Good Goal Setting”” free workshop will help you achieve your goals. 5 p.m. Student Union Memorial Center, Sabino Room
  • Entertainment

• Monday Night Football. Enjoy Monday Night Football on the big screen. 5 p.m. Park Student Union, dining room
  • Free Tourney Monday. Combat your Monday blues with free tournaments! 5 p.m. Student Union Memorial Center, Games Room