Calendar

Today

• The Changing Art Museum”” – This panel discussion includes curators from the UA Museum of Art and other museums in Arizona. Just like girls wear Ugg boots and mini-skirts, museums evolve with trends, so come hear what artistic developments in museums are under our very noses. 5 p.m. Free. UA Museum of Art
  • “”Betrayal”” – This play describes an affair, working backward from the end of the affair to the time when the infidelity began. If only we could all experience the worst of a relationship, culminating at the best and the first moments of lust. 7:30 p.m. $19 for students, $26 general admission. Drama building, Tornabene Theatre
  • “”Borat: Cultural Learnings of
    America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan”” – Join the Social Justice Leadership Center in this presentation of “”Borat”” which will be followed by a discussion on its merits. I guess that means yes, some people just didn’t understand the movie’s motives. 6 p.m. Free. Gallagher Theater
  • Tomorrow

• Roller Derby:
      Saddletramps vs. Best of the West – This will be the first game in a weekend-long series for the Dust Devil Tournament to decide which Western leagues will compete against the Eastern leagues in September’s national tournament. No, roller derby players are not all lesbians; they’re good looking and this will be the most exciting sporting event you will ever attend. Four teams will play each day, so visit tucsonrollerderby.com/dustdevil2007 for game times and team information. $20 for one day, $45 for a three-day pass. Bladeworld, 1065 W. Grant Rd.
  • “”Story Time Around the World Goes to Africa”” – UA Professor Praise Zenenga will be joined by Enos
    Washington and a dance troupe of 4- to 7-year-olds who will accompany Zenenga’s stories of Africa with traditional African music and drama. 10:30 a.m. Free. UA Bookstore, main floor
  • Up Late! – Party in a totally sober environment with a performance by Comedy Corner, a mini-concert, button-making, free casino games and other activities that make campus events silly and fun! Go to this if you missed your chance to buy tickets for the A.F.I. concert, also tonight, that sold out. 9 p.m. Free. Wilbur’s Underground
  • Saturday

• Pilobolus Dance Theater – The Pilobolus dancers cling, flip and climb on each other, creating a spectacle of entangled bodies. If you’re still sexually frustrated after Valentine’s Day, this sounds like a show that should be right up your alley. 6 p.m. $10 to $37. Centennial Hall

Sunday

• “”9/11 Mysteries: The Demolitions”” – This documentary analyzes the fall of the World Trade Center and speculates as to what really happened and what the government is hiding. 7 p.m. Free. Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering building, Auditorium
  • “”War and Corporations”” – The Democracy Ownership Group of Tucson wants you to know that “”we the people”” must organize for democracy. A great way to start is to educate yourself and watch a film about the intimate relationships between war and corporations. 6:30 p.m. Free. Democratic Party Headquarters, 4639 E. First St.
  • Cartel with Cobra Starship – I’m always weary of a band whose name comes directly from a satirical movie, but hey, the kids just want to dance and they play music. Also playing with Boys Like Girls and Permanent Me. 7 p.m. Rialto Theatre, 318 E. Congress St.
  • Monday

• Take Action Tour – This rock concert features performances by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Emery, Scary Kids Scaring Kids, A Static Lullaby and Kaddisfly. The tour benefits the Youth America Hotline, a peer-to-peer counseling hotline. To make sure that patrons are inundated with advertising, Hot Topic and Chord Magazine are among many of the event’s corporate sponsors. Doors open at 5:30 p.m., show starts at 6:30 p.m. $16 advance, $18 day of show. Rialto Theatre, 318 E. Congress St.
    • Joshua Radin – You’ve probably heard his songs on “”Grey’s Anatomy”” or “”Scrubs,”” but if you’re into ethereal moody music, listen to him in your car every chance you get. $12 advance, $13 at the door. 8 p.m. Club Congress, 311 E. Congress St.

Tuesday

• “”Letters From the Other Side”” – This documentary weaves personal stories of women left behind in a post-NAFTA Mexico, affected by failing immigration and trade policies. Families torn apart by the hands of globalization – it’s everything George W. Bush wants America to keep ignoring. 7 p.m. Free. Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering building, Auditorium

– compiled by Alexandria Kassman