Your views

In response to “Real Greek Life hardly imitates chaos of “Animal House” (by Erin Desoto, April 17):

“For members of fraternities and sororities, it is easy to become frustrated with the university when it seems a chapter is kicked off campus or put on social probation every other week.” I’m sure it’s even more frustrating for the university when it seems a chapter ignores countless warnings every other week.

— Wildcat Mom

“It can seem as though the only people who do not hate Greek Life are those in a greek organization.” Don’t fight assumptions with assumptions.

— Herro

In response to “In college, don’t hurry to find Mr. Right” (by Nathaniel Drake, April 16):

Well, don’t be too afraid of making mistakes. Every relationship we participate in teaches us something, and some last years and others just minutes, but it’s all good either way!

— Debbianne DeRose

In response to “Residence Hall Association faces almost $2,000 of debt” (by Alison Dorf, April 18):

Sounds like we have a good group of Senators here, good reasoning for not subsidizing this. One day we will hopefully have individuals with this idea of level-headed economics in our federal legislative and executive branches …

— Bigmac

In response to “Hillenbrand Stadium an icon of Arizona softball history” (by Evan Rosenfeld, April 19):

Hillenbrand may be an icon but it’s long past time for it to get a face lift. It’s unfortunate that the stadium arms race has extended to softball but we are lagging behind some of the other premiere programs in the nation. Time to update the stadium.

— Kevin Wos

In response to “Tucson on a bumpy road to becoming modern city” (by David Weissman, April 17):

Without the University of Arizona, Tucson would be little more than the North Hermosillo Truck Stop. One would think the city would make the roads near campus a priority.

— Javi

In response to “Sitton much more than rugby head coach for the Arizona Wildcats” (by Scarlett McCourt, April 19):

I would say that 80 percent of the rugby community find Dave’s work behind the microphone average to poor. His attempts to dumb down the action for those new to rugby is stilted and trite. When he attempts to relate to younger viewers he comes off as a bad Fred Willard impersonator.

— Tom Clayman

In response to “Reports: Grant Jerrett might leave for NBA” (by Zack Rosenblatt, April 15):

I would leave too, if I was in his situation. Why sit on the bench and be underutilized again when he has NBA talent? Miller hasn’t proven to develop talent like other coaches. If he would have played for Kentucky no one would be debating it.

— Desert Mountain