Date Book

Campus Events

• Interview workshop. Learn how to prepare yourself for interviews. Topics range from what questions to expect to professional dress and etiquette. 1 p.m. Free. Student Union Memorial Center, Room 411
  • Faculty Senate meeting. 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. Free. College of Law, Room 146
  • Writing workshop. Victoria Stefani discusses “”Introductions and Conclusions.”” 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. Free. Modern Languages building, Room 410
  • Leadership workshop. “”Communication skills”” will be discussed. This workshop is part of the CSIL Leadership Workshop Series. Earn a Leadership Enrichment Certificate by attending 7 workshops in three semesters or become a Certified UA Student Leader by attending 20 in three semesters. 5 p.m. Free. SUMC, Sabino Room
  • Panel discussion. The panel will explore how the three major monotheistic religious traditions might live in community. A representative of each faith will give a short presentation about his/her religion. There will be a question and answer following these presentations. 7 p.m. Free. Modern Languages, Room 350
  • Public lecture. “”Spitzer Space Telescope Studies of Infrared Galaxies,”” by Casey Papovich of the Steward Observatory. Open to the public. 7:30 p.m. Free. Steward Observatory, Room N210
  • Entertainment

• Revelations and Excavations. Art exhibit featuring the abstract oil and mixed media on canvas works of Elizabeth Quinn-Worrall. The exhibit focuses on the multiple layers of the feminine journey. 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Free. SUMC, Union Gallery
  • Phantasmagoria. Art exhibit featuring the works of student artist Yumiko Omata. All Day. Free. SUMC, Kachina Gallery
  • Unlimited pool. The SUMC Games Room is offering unlimited pool for a flat rate. Starting at 8 p.m. $4. SUMC, Games Room
  • Interested in having an entry appear in the DateBook? E-mail your requests to campus@wildcat.arizona.edu