CelebRate

Producers of her upcoming film “”Tulia”” told TMZ that they “”have scrapped plans to start filming in October”” because of Berry’s three-month bump. The baby daddy is rumored to be epic hottie and beau Gabriel Aubrey, and they are both super-excited. Berry told Access Hollywood that “”the next seven months will be the longest”” of her life.

Shaquille O’Neal is officially a bachelor again. The Miami Herald reported that Shaq felt his wife Shaunie was “”being shady”” with his assets, and even requested to have the court investigate “”every penny she came into during their union,”” said TMZ. Let’s hope with all this new found freedom Shaq will be inclined to slap on the old Kazaam pants and do a sequel.

Cameron Diaz is over 30, just in case anyone forgot.

This just in! The entire student and faculty body of Appalachian State University is historic, or maybe just those involved with the football team. Accomplishing one of the greatest upsets in college football history – as stated by FOX Sports – by beating Michigan State 34-32 in their domain, I’d say it’s an honor to be called a Mountaineer at this time in history.

It seems as if there is no hope for the normal people in this world when the beauteous Michelle Williams and Heath Ledger can’t even keep their relationship on an even keel. A statement issued from TMZ reported that the two “”tried very hard to make it work”” but splitsville inevitably followed. They were together for about three years, and have a 23-month-old child named Mathilda.

-compiled by Nicky Hamila