Date Book

CAMPUS EVENTS

• Campus clothing sale. Get your back-to-school clothes right here. 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. UA Mall
  • Wildcat Student Employment Fair. Looking for a job that is flexible with your class schedule? Meet more than 40 on-campus employers looking for U A students. 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Student Union Memorial Center, North Ballroom
  • Bicycle registration. Parking and Transportation Services will be available to help students register their bicycles for the 2007-2008 academic year. 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. UA Mall
  • Study-abroad information table. Here is your chance to travel the world to study.
    Get all the information about studying in a different country. 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. UA Mall
  • Transfer student welcome. Did you transfer to the university this semester? Welcome to the Wildcat family. 3 -5 p.m. Old Main Fountain
  • ENTERTAINMENT

• Game room welcome-back promotion. The first 100 people to sign up for the first poker tournament play for free. Sign up in the Game room. Wilbur’s Underground
  • “”Final Phase””: photographs by Chris Dunker. See these large-scale images that raise questions about the humanity’s impact on the Earth. 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. SUMC, Union Gallery
  • “”Big Miniatures.”” Enjoy conceptual art-work on campus, featuring works by Ç_zlem Ç_zgǬr Silverstein. 6:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. SUMC, Kachina Gallery