Date Book

• Resumes that rock. This workshop provides information about how to write a professional resume and job search letters, focusing on content and format. 1:30-2:30 p.m. Student Union Memorial Center, Room 411
  • Graduate Writing Workshop. Victoria Stefani of the Writing Skills Improvement Program will discuss “”Step-by-Step Through Your Master’s Thesis or Dissertation.”” 4-5 p.m. Modern Languages building, Room 413
  • Anthropology exhibition. “”Prehistoric Wall Decoration in the American Southwest: A Behavioral Approach.”” 10 a.m. Haury building, Room 215
  • “”Welcome back”” from the Games Room. Every hour you play you will receive a raffle ticket for prizes. Wilbur’s Underground, SUMC, bottom floor
  • Back-to-school poster sale. Looking to decorate your dorm room or apartment? Choose a poster from a variety of styles. 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. UA Mall
  • “”Final Phase: Photographs By Chris Dunker.”” These large-scale images raise timely questions about humanity’s impact on the Earth. 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. SUMC, Union Gallery
  • Send your secrets. Send in a postcard-size secret to be displayed in November during the UA’s version of the Post Secret Exhibit. Drop secrets in boxes all around campus.